DIEHARD™ Transplant contains highly selected endo- and ectomycorrhizal fungi that quickly colonizes the roots of new transplants to stimulate the roots to become as effective as possible during the establishment period and beyond. Included in the formulation is a water management gel to reduce transplant shock, stress, and watering maintenance, and to slow-release all soluble components. The results are better survival and growth rates and less watering for all tree and shrub transplants.
- EndoMycorrhizae Fungi and EctoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and plant growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall plant health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the plant, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Water Management Gel – Holds water to lengthen the time between waterings.
Application – Used during transplantation.
Sprinkle DIEHARD™ Transplant in the hole where the root ball will be placed, in the upper 8-10 inches of the planting hole. Use 1 ounce for a 1 gallon plant, 2 ounces for a 3 gallon plant, 4 ounces for a 7 gallon plant.
- Root Establishment
- Root Health
- Nutrient Uptake
- Fertilizer Efficiency
- Water Conservation
- Plant Survivability
- Environmental Safety
- Plant Die-Off
- Transplant Shock
- Transport Shock
- Watering Frequency
- Plant Loss (from drought and heat)
- Fertilizer Use
- Pesticide Use