BIORUSH® Turfgrass FE is an all-natural root biostimulant that solubilizes minerals in the ground, nourishes the organic content of the soil, and boosts the health of plants and the soil where iron is needed. BIORUSH® Turfgrass FE energizes the microbial activity in the ground promoting root growth, cell division, and nutrient uptake.
- Bacillus, Pseudomonas & Streptomyces Species – Plant-promoting bacteria that increases pest and bacteria resistance in plants, stimulates root and plant growth, and enhances stress tolerance to drought, heat, and transplantation.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Chelated Iron – Increases micronutrient use, nutrient uptake, and nutrient utilization efficiency.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and plant growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall plant health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the plant, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
Dilute 1 lb. in 100 gallons of water and apply to plantings or turf.
Use when transplanting and laying sod, as a finishing treatment with flower bed plantings.
Treatments last for up to 6 weeks, depending on the time of year and should be a part of an ongoing preventative maintenance program relating to grounds care.
May be applied with a tank sprayer, garden hose sprayer, drench and as a foliar spray. May be combined with most fertilizers and pesticides.
- Root and Soil Health
- Green-Up and Vibrancy
- Nutrient and Water Uptake
- Fertilizer Efficiency
- Environmental Safety
- Browning and Dormancy
- Transplant Shock
- Watering Frequency
- Plant Loss (from drought and heat)
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Use