DIEHARD™ Complete Organic is specifically formulated for those desiring to use clean, chemical-free products with their trees and plants. DIEHARD™ Complete Organic is a versatile product that can be applied by vertimulch, nursery/greenhouse, or soil/bed amendments for faster root establishment and higher survivability of landscape plants and trees. Because DIEHARD™ Complete is created using natural ingredients, there is no wait time for re-entry.
- Ecto- and EndoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake of trees.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by trees.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and tree growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall tree health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the tree, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
- 5% HORTA-SORB Water Gel – Holds water and nutrients to lengthen the time between waterings and maintain overall health of the tree.
Nursery, Greenhouse, Landscape, and Arborists
Flower Beds & Vegetable Plantings: Mix thoroughly into the first 3″ to 4″ of soil at the rate of 2 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. of bed
Band beneath seed or transplants and cover with 1/4 to 1/2 inch of soil at the rate of 1 tsp. per plant or one cup per 25 feet of row
Place one tablespoon beneath each when planting
Bore 2 in diameter holes on a 2.5 to 3 ft grid pattern in the vicinity of roots and mix 4 oz. of product with soil removed and return to fill hole
Maintenance Application every 6 weeks for maximum effect.
- Plant Health and Survivability
- Vibrancy and Flowering
- Respiration and Photosynthesis
- Water Absorption and Retention
- Lateral Bud Development
- Plant Loss and Shrinkage
- Transport and Transplant Shock
- Fertilizer and Pesticide Use
- Loss from Heat and Drought Stress
- Irrigation Frequency