DIEHARD™ Transplant Organic contains exclusively organic endo- and ectomycorrhizal fungi that quickly colonizes the roots of new transplants and stimulates the roots to become as effective as possible during the establishment period and beyond. Using DIEHARD™ Transplant Organic during transplantation increases survival and growth rates, reduces watering and pesticide use, and produces a plant that is free from any synthetic chemicals.
- EndoMycorrhizae Fungi and EctoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and plant growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall plant health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the plant, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
Application – Used during transplantation.
Sprinkle DIEHARD™ Transplant Organic in the hole where the root ball will be placed, in the upper 8-10 inches of the planting hole. Use 1 ounce for a 1 gallon plant, 2 ounces for a 3 gallon plant, 4 ounces for a 7 gallon plant.
- Root Establishment
- Root Health
- Nutrient Uptake
- Fertilizer Efficiency
- Water Conservation
- Plant Survivability
- Environmental Safety
- Plant Die-Off
- Transplant Shock
- Transport Shock
- Watering Frequency
- Plant Loss (from drought and heat)
- Fertilizer Use
- Pesticide Use