BIORUSH® Organic is an all-natural, 100% organic root bio-stimulant stimulant with nitrogen fixing, phosphorus solubilizing, and growth promoting beneficial bacteria packaged in pre-measured, labeled bags for easy use with tank sprayers. BIORUSH® Organic energizes the microbial activity in the ground and promotes root growth, cell division, and lateral bud development in the plant while delaying the aging process of plant tissue.
- Bacillus, Pseudomonas & Streptomyces Species – Plant-promoting bacteria that increases pest and bacteria resistance in plants, stimulates root and plant growth, and enhances stress tolerance to drought, heat, and transplantation.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and plant growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall plant health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the plant, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
Landscape, Nursery, Arborist/Tree Care
Use 1 lb. per 100 gallons of water, or 1 tbs per gallon and use as a foliar spray, topical soil drench or soil injection. Repeat treatment every 4-6 weeks, depending on the time of year and should be a part of an ongoing preventative maintenance program relating to grounds care.Product can be combined with most fertilizers and pesticides.In severe conditions rates may be doubled. Add product last to tank and use same day.
Turf: Mix 1/4 lb. with 25 gallons of water per 10,000 sq. ft. and apply as a spray or drench.
Trees/Shrubs: Mix 1/4 lb. with 25 gallons of water per 10,000 sq. ft. and apply as a foliar spray, soil drench, or soil injection.
Flower Beds: Mix 1/4 lb. with 25 gallons of water per 10,000 sq. ft. and apply as a foliar spray or drench.
Hydroponics & Drench Tables: Mix 1 teaspoon to a gallon of water.
Sod: Mix 1/4 lb. with 25 gallons of water per 10,000 sq. ft. as a foliar spray or drench.
Hydromulching: Use 1 lbs. per acre mixed with mulch, seed and fertilizer.
Maintenance Application every 6 weeks for maximum effect.
- Soil Health
- Nutrient Uptake
- Fertilizer Efficiency
- Plant Green-Up
- Environmental Safety
- Transplant Stress
- Transport Stress
- Plant Die-Off
- Watering Frequency
- Pesticide Use